Buy Farm Land
- Grow your own food.
- Live near people and begin to make alliances of skills (barter).
- Live near farm land.
- Paper copies of important documents
- Know where your deeds are. Take them in emergency
- People act like russian gangs in times of trouble
- Apprenticeships are the future.
- Discuss the value of school for what you can earn.
- Do not look for labels they will become meaningless (Yale).
- Find other forms of school. Online.
- Teach young children now that college is not a given
- Demand merit from school and student or pull your time/$.
- Educate yourself at all times. Always read.
- Have a hard copy of important books and documents.
- Learn old and/or lost practices.
- Learn to fix an engine
- Re-learn reading a map
- Know the news. Life can change quickly.
- Be able to defend your positions by knowing the other side
- Preserve what is important. Shed all others. Conserve and
- Preserve. Reclaim and restore.
- Gold, food, cigarettes, liquor, sugar, ammunition, guns, seeds.
- Skills (barter) knowledge.
- Have 30 days cash on hand.
- Buy a house.
- Stop all excess spending. Buy quality only. Forget fashion only.
- Measure twice – cut once. Do not waste.
- Consider a fuel efficient SUV/truck.
- Consider something prior to 1979 fix yourself
- Live near like minded people. Texas, mountains or where god still plays a role in real life.
- If you cannot move (no place will be untouched) create network.
- Be the best you can be. Be the one employee no one can fire.
- Small biz – be the product or service no one can cancel.
Conserve and Preserve
- Learn from the depression.
- Advertise when no one else is: Chevrolet.
- Stay in business but downsize and preserve (arch).
Honesty, Integrity and Charity
- Be George Bailey
- Spit yourself out of the system. Turn upside down now.
- Put your money where your heart is.
- Do business in symbiotic ways – we need each other.
- Do not try to put others out of business, let them do it.
- Gimbles and Macys.
- Never be the smartest man in the room.
- Take care of your employees the best you can.
- Take less and give more.
- Read Franklin and Washington.
- Do not plan your life and then move. Plan, listen and obey.
- Practice at least Franklin’s American religion.
- Honor all of your obligations.
- Preserve – food, time, money, energy.
- Teach your children the basics.
- Do with less now. Less of a shock if it comes later.
- Join a 9.12 group.
- Link online.
- Phone and locations.
- Have a meeting place established for family.
- Read the bible.
- Have a gun and know how to shoot it.
- Resolve those issues that are holding you back.
- Stop all behavior that does not expand you or others into good.
- Make amends for what you have done.
- Find peace and get to work.
- Teach children work ethic.
- Tolerate nothing that you feel is wrong by remaining silent.
- Let your children see you stand.
- Be honorable in all of your dealings.
- Understand that anger is a part of life but never feed it.
- The first look is not a problem. It is the second look.
- Never be the best man/woman in the room.
- Be happy and optimistic. Life will go on. Make plans for the future. Get married. Have children.