Check out my NEW OPEN NATURAL GAS FORUM
“In a world of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
—George Orwell 1984
For the past 6 years I have been working on CNG Conversions and Writing Articles in my CNG Blog http://www.younkincng.com , with the help of my son Jim3 I have started an Open Forum http://www.cngtruth.com to help the Natural Gas Industry to communicate, teach and grow. I have felt the frustration as I have looked for good information for suppliers, installers and manufacturers of Natural Gas and LPG products. This industry is the industry of the future, lets push it forward, Jim
Contact me anytime
Phone or text 801 4272284
YounkinCNG.com offers CNG conversion kits, installation and training.
With over 32 years of automotive experience we bring much needed expertise and innovation to the CNG industry.
We offer the most affordable and proven aspirated and sequential CNG conversion systems available in the United States.
To order products, schedule an installation or get more information:
- Call or text Jim at 801-427-2284.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Diesel/CNG $1000 labor, plus parts
- Aspirated $1500 Labor, plus parts
- Sequential $2000 Labor, plus parts
Buy Our CNG Install Manual Now (Digital, Physical & Phone Support)
Purchase our illustrated CNG install manual with optional hard copy as well as 30 or 60 minutes of live phone support. (All purchases are made securely through Gumroad.)
- YounkinCNG Install Manual v0.10 – (PDF Only) – $15
- YounkinCNG Install Manual v0.10 – (PDF + Hard Copy) – $25
- YounkinCNG Install Manual v0.10 – (PDF + 30 Min Phone Support) – $50
- YounkinCNG Install Manual v0.10 – (PDF + 60 Min Phone Support) – $75
Aspirated CNG Kit Prices
- Basic CNG System $599
- Diesel/CNG kit manual $599
Sequential CNG Systems
- 4 cylinder $1600
- 6 cylinder $1800
- 8 cylinder $1800
- (Prices subject to change without notice.)
Our Aspirated systems will work on any gasoline vehicle and with special tuning are adaptable to Diesel/CNG applications, 50% diesel. 50% natural gas.
A brief description of aspirated (mixer) CNG systems
The 2 main components in an aspirated CNG system are the pressure regulator and the mixer. The basic system with the regulator and the mixer still remains the most popular and most used system worldwide.
For more information see our FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions about CNG Conversions